Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waste of a Quarterly Post

Sarah is making me do this. Blame her.

What I was doing 10 years ago today:

-- Jammin' to Hot AC on POWER 96.3
--Making Nacho's with Jen
--Walking up and down and up down the HSU campus
-- Helping babysit my bro Alec
-- Picking up hotties in my Chevy Celeberty

Five things on my to-do list today/evening:
-- Un-pack moving boxes
-- Unpack from Humboldt
-- Pick out outfit for tomorrow
-- Vote, maybe
-- Get Sarah help me do some illegal monuvers.

Snacks I enjoy:
--Combos -- cheese and craker flavor only. They cheese your hunger away.
--Cheetos, more of meal, but still
--Guac and chips
--Dark Chocolet Almond M and M's
--Ranch Dressing on Cheese It's. Individually squrated on each square.

Things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
--Swim in my money like Scruge McDuck
--Buy two of everything at Anthropologie
--Get a yacht
--Staff yacht
--Take friends on Meditrian cruise on yacht
--Buy all the cheese at Whole Foods
--Get a medical coma to lose weight without working
--Get HUGE HUGE screen for Wii


Places I've lived (in order):
-- Kapowson, WA
--Fortuna, CA-
-Hydesville, CA
--Fortuna,CA
--Cedarvile,OH
-- Arcata, CA
-- Fortuna, CA
-- Carmichael, CA
-- Sacramento, CA

Oh, I posted it. Nice use of a quartley blog!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This definitely was a waste of a quarterly post. You could have emailed this to me and saved the quarterly post spot for something really exciting. Like you could talk about that time you hooked up with the funky bunch, or when you got arrested for taking a joy ride in Sweet Pickles van. How about when you threw up all over the place after OD'ing on some bad shrooms and then jumped in the bay nekked? Even better, tell about when you wore white after Labor Day.