Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've still got it baby

Okay, so we all know that I don't like being in my 30's. I mean, I know a lot of peeps say it's great and was the best time of their lives, but it's just not working for me. I really peeked in 8th grade. My skin is the only thing that's staid the same. 30 hit me like a mac truck this weekend on my way to Apple Hill.

Since I was the only one of my friends who really honors veterans by showing them how thankful I am by not showing up to work, I had to go to Apple Hill alone. For those of you not from the Central Valley, Apple Hill is a wonderful mix of farmers market, country, leaves, apples, and apple deserts. I love Apple Hill. I went to Apple Hill for my 28th birthday with Karen and Sarah and have a super cute photo of myself. Let me try adding it.

Okay, so I couldnt' find it and i think I loaded one from my 29th brithday, but I can't see it, so maybe it didn't work.

On my way up the mountians I was cruzing along at a comfy 81 mph in a 55 zone, when a bikecycle cop (maybe when he get's old enough he can get a car!) appeared behind me and pulled me over. I was totally sick. I mean, I'm over 30 and my never getting a ticket (other than fix-it tickets which don't count) run had finished. I try to think I'm still hot, but this Hot Buttered Cop Cornholio obviously didn't see that when he pulled me over. So I hand Officer Fife my drivers licence and registration. He went back to his bike and the whole time I felt like CRYING!! But then tought "I could have a good attitude or a bad attitude and the ticket will be the same. " I then started laughing becuase I mean, I really should have given the cops at least $10,000 in fines and thats just the ones I get pulled over for. Like this morning I wasn't paying attention and pulled thought a stop sign with out stopping. That was freebie. Sorry I digress.

The Fuzz comes back and hands me the ticket to sign and I sign it and smile and hand it back to Officer Doughnut. I'm totally thinking of how my friends are going to laugh becuase I finally got a ticket. Then Officer Jack Hole says "I just did this for a fix it ticket to take the tint off of your front windows. You're not supposed to have anything on them. Take this ticket to any Law enforcement and have it signed and sent to the address on the back. And slow down and becareful pulling back into traffic.

I'm so in love with Officer McDreamy who thinks 'mature' women are hot enough to let off without a ticket. CHP I Salutue you and will donate to your next chairty event, even if it's for Special Olympics.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You totally still have it! I bet Officer McOldypants really loved the mature 30s boobs. Everyone does.

And it's a good thing he didn't see you txt'ing me when he pulled you over. You should have gotten a pic of the kick ass boots. You know I'm a sucker for those things.