Friday, December 14, 2007

PERFECT PRESENT

Perfect Present


I know that every gift from people can’t be the ‘perfect’ gift. I’ve gotten a lot of nice gifts from people but some stand out as wonderful. Last night I got a wonderful perfect gift.

I was so worried that I missed the UPS man, I was running up and down the stairs to check and see if I saw the truck. Finally at 6:49 it arrived. I opened the box and it was a cooler and had dry ice that was all evaporated and then I opened it and saw 9 cupcakes.

3 of them were red velvet with red velvet sprinkles and vanilla frosting.
3 were chocolate with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.
3 with white with coconut frosting.

Okay, so I must say at this point, I was like. Hmm. These don’t look all that great. I mean they were perfect, but they were super duper cute or fabulous. I put them on my cupcake stand and they looked a lot cuter than in the cardboard box.

Then I took 3, one of each type to a going away party. My friend Julie and I cut the cupcakes into quarters and then tried a piece. THEY WERE THE BEST CUPCAKES I”D EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!! They were so good, we went downstairs to the neighbor, who we knew made cupcakes just so that we could ask for 3 of her cupcakes, because they were so delicious!! OH MY GOODNESS, these cupcakes are SUPER DUPER good. And they are made in Napa. I’m totally there. I mean, Napa isn’t that far from Sac. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! And I’m NEVER sharing them with anyone else again. Ever.

Special thanks to Amber http://ambeegs.blogspot.com/ , for the perfect gift. And a special thanks to Opera, http://www.oprahs-favorite-things.com/ for listing them as one of her favorite things.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dude that's just messed up! You know I'd share with you. Next time I get a really cool gift from Oprah's list I'm not even gonna show it to you. I'm just going to tell you about it and make you so jealous you can't stand it.